Sunday, April 3, 2016

Palm Sunday

Palm Print is back and her game is strong! She shares the light with her fern friends.
Here is some inspiration to make you feel like you're in paradise, whether poolside or lounging in your living room.


Image via thejungalow 
Their Instagram page is my newest go to for bohemian innovation.


Palm pillow via Urban Outfitters 


                           I almost made an impulse buy on this record player from Urban Outfitters. I have been dreaming of one for years. 

Show Me Your Mumu continues to make me swoon with their new spring and summer lines. This romper is my favorite in the 'Palm Palm Stretch' print. The swimsuits and dress are equally as dreamy though.


The high neckline halter tops are everywhere this summer. I bought a handmade crochet top with one and can't wait to wear it in Mexico. Pac Sun made an amazing set with this palm print

This one piece is from Pac Sun as well. I purchased it and will be debuting in Tulum in just a few weeks.

                                       
                                           This cell phone case from Society6 is adorable!!

Artwork by Samantha Malpass (badway creative)
Check out her Instagram for her amazing work and life. 


                       Store your makeup, change or ID in this colorful pouch. Found on Society 6.


In fact, the other day, I finally picked up a paintbrush feeling inspired and had a go at some leaves.


Well, I am ready to have a siesta surrounded by lush green.


No comments:

Post a Comment